The Lags of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1995. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Shocks to Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 975-1009.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986.
"The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 513-542.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1984. "The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 735, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986. "The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor," NBER Working Papers 1899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tro Kortian & James O’Regan, 1996. "Australian Financial Market Volatility: An Exploration of Cross-country and Cross-market Linkages," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9609, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Stephen Grenville, 1996. "Recent Developments in Monetary Policy: Australia and Abroad," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Gordon de Brouwer & John Romalis, 1996. "External Influences on Output: An Industry Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9612, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1995. "What are the lags in monetary policy?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue feb3.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Gruen & Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1994. "Internationalisation and the Macroeconomy," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Philip Lowe, 1995. "The Link between the Cash Rate and Market Interest Rates," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9504, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nicolas de Roos & Bill Russell, 1996. "Towards an Understanding of Australia’s Co-movement with Foreign Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9607, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Buncic & Martin Melecky, 2008.
"An Estimated New Keynesian Policy Model for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(264), pages 1-16, March.
- Martin Melecky & Daniel Buncic, 2005. "An Estimated, New Keynesian Policy Model for Australia," Macroeconomics 0511026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2007. "An estimated New Keynesian policy model for Australia," MPRA Paper 4138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Naveen Chandra, 1997.
"Financial Aggregates as Conditioning Information for Australian Output and Inflation,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp9704, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Naveen Chandra, 1997. "Financial aggregates as conditioning information for Australian output and inflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gordon de Brouwer, 1999. "Deregulation and Open Capital Markets: The Australian Experience Before Wallis," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 51-68.
- Tony McDonald & Steven Morling, 2011. "The Australian economy and the global downturn, Part 1: Reasons for resilience," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 1-31, September.
- By Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2001.
"Inflation Targeting in Korea: An Empirical Exploration,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(2), pages 1-5.
- Willy A Hoffmaister, 1999. "Inflation Targeting in Korea; An Empirical Exploration," IMF Working Papers 99/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco G. Dakila, Jr. & Ma. Digna G. Paraso, 2005. "Monetary transmission mechanism in the Philippines : the interest rate channel," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 42(1), pages 55-80, June.
- Ha, Yuong, 1999.
"Uncertainty about Length of the Monetary Policy Transmission Lag: Implications for Monetary Policy,"
Working Paper Series
94, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Yuong Ha, 2000. "Uncertainty about the length of the monetary policy transmission lag: implications for monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2000/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- West, L.k. & Agbola, W.F., 2005. "Causality Links Between Asset Prices And Cash Rate In Australia," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(3), pages 69-86.
- Jakub Fischer & Hana Lipovská & Daniel Němec, 2016.
"Implementační zpoždění diskreční fiskální politiky
[Implementation Lag of Discretionary Fiscal Policy]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 245-263.
- Paul Conway, 1998. "Macroeconomic variability in New Zealand: An SVAR study," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 161-186.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp9702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.