Evaluating Simple Monetary-policy Rules for Australia
In: Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Philip Lowe (ed.) Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1997.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1997-16.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Hall & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994.
"Nominal Income Targeting,"
in: Monetary Policy, pages 71-94
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, R.E. & Mankiw, N.G., 1993. "Nominal Income Targeting," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1650, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert E. Hall & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Nominal Income Targeting," NBER Working Papers 4439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Brouwer, Gordon & Ericsson, Neil R, 1998.
"Modeling Inflation in Australia,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 433-49, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9510, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gordon De Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling inflation in Australia," International Finance Discussion Papers 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordon de Brouwer & John Romalis, 1996. "External Influences on Output: An Industry Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9612, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Guy Debelle & Glenn Stevens, 1995. "Monetary Policy Goals for Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9503, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Laurence Ball, 1997.
"Efficient rules for monetary policy,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
G97/3, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Lynne Cockerell & Bill Russell, 1995. "Australian Wage and Price Inflation: 1971-1994," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9509, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2008.
"Inflation regimes and inflation expectations,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 229-243.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 1997. "Inflation Regimes and Inflation Expectations," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9701, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 1997. "Inflation regimes and inflation expectations," International Finance Discussion Papers 581, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Gruen & Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1994. "Internationalisation and the Macroeconomy," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Diebold, Francis X & Senhadji, Abdelhak S, 1996. "The Uncertain Unit Root in Real GNP: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1291-98, December.
- Nicolas de Roos & Bill Russell, 1996. "Towards an Understanding of Australia’s Co-movement with Foreign Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9607, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1995. "The persistence of inflation and the cost of disinflation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-16.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1997-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.