The persistence of inflation and the cost of disinflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:18:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neville Francis & Michael T. Owyang, 2004. "Monetary policy in a Markov-switching VECM: implications for the cost of disinflation and the price puzzle," Working Papers 2003-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:cml:incocp:2sp-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boubaker Heni & Canarella Giorgio & Miller Stephen M. & Gupta Rangan, 2017.
"Time-varying persistence of inflation: evidence from a wavelet-based approach,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Heni Boubaker & Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Time-Varying Persistence of Inflation: Evidence from a Wavelet-Based Approach," Working Papers 201647, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Heni Boubaker & Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Time-Varying Persistence of Inflation: Evidence from a Wavelet-based Approach," Working papers 2016-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016.
"Modeling U.S. Historical Time-Series Prices and Inflation Using Various Linear and Nonlinear Long-Memory Approaches,"
201683, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Luis A. Gil-Alaña & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "Modeling U.S. Historical Time-Series Prices and Inflation Using Various Linear and Nonlinear Long-Memory Approaches," Working papers 2017-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Owyang & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Structural breaks and regional disparities in the transmission of monetary policy," Working Papers 2003-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Marques, Carlos Robalo, 2010.
"Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 262-273, January.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Dias, Daniel, 2005. "Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence," Working Paper Series 450, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2005. "Using Mean Reversion as a Measure of Persistence," Working Papers w200503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Roman Hušek & Tomáš Formánek, 2005. "Estimation of the Czech Republic Sacrifice Ratio for the Transition Period," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(1), pages 51-63.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Rich, Robert W, 2001. "Structural Estimates of the U.S. Sacrifice Ratio," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 416-427, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & James O'Regan, 1997. "Evaluating Simple Monetary-policy Rules for Australia," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Carlos Humberto Cardona & Adriana Pontón & Eduardo Sarmiento, 1998. "Evidencia sobre las Desinflaciones: Experiencia Internacional," Borradores de Economia 102, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jean-Jacques Durand & Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Julien Licheron, 2008.
"Sacrifice ratio dispersion within the Euro Zone: what can be learned about implementing a single monetary policy?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 601-621.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Jean-Jacques Durand & Julien Licheron, 2008. "Sacrifice ratio dispersion within the Euro Zone:What can be learned about implementing a Single Monetary Policy?," Post-Print halshs-00143793, HAL.
- Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P.A., 2005.
"What do you expect? Imperfect policy credibility and tests of the expectations hypothesis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 421-447, March.
- Sharon Kozicki & P.A.Tinsley, 2001. "What do you expect? : imperfect policy credibility and tests of the expectations hypothesis?," Research Working Paper RWP 01-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Weshah Razzak, 1997. "The inflation-output trade-off: Is the Phillips Curve symmetric? A policy lesson from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/2, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Yanli LI, Hongfeng PENG & Hongfeng PENG, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Nine Latin American Countries: Panel SURKSS Test with a Fourier Function," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-143, October.
- Wang, Miao & Wong, M.C. Sunny, 2005. "Learning dynamics in monetary policy: The robustness of an aggressive inflation stabilizing policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 143-151, March.
- repec:cml:incocp:2en-3 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1995:i:jan:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .