A Note on the Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks in the US on Emerging Market REITs: A Qual VAR Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2020.
"International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy, And The Zero Lower Bound,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 774-806, June.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "International housing markets, unconventional monetary policy and the zero lower bound," FinMaP-Working Papers 58, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Florian Huber & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2016. "International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp216, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 216, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jing Cynthia Wu & Fan Dora Xia, 2016.
"Measuring the Macroeconomic Impact of Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 253-291, March.
- Jing Cynthia Wu & Fan Dora Xia, 2014. "Measuring the Macroeconomic Impact of Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 20117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Leo Krippner, 2014.
"Asset markets and monetary policy shocks at the zero lower bound,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2014/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Leo Krippner, 2014. "Asset markets and monetary policy shocks at the zero lower bound," CAMA Working Papers 2014-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael Dueker, 2005.
"Dynamic Forecasts of Qualitative Variables: A Qual VAR Model of U.S. Recessions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 96-104, January.
- Michael J. Dueker, 2003. "Dynamic forecasts of qualitative variables: a Qual VAR model of U.S. recessions," Working Papers 2001-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Dueker & Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche, 2010.
"Forecasting macro variables with a Qual VAR business cycle turning point index,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(23), pages 2909-2920.
- Michael J. Dueker & Katrin Wesche, 2005. "Forecasting macro variables with a Qual VAR business cycle turning point index," Working Papers 2001-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 2004. "Risk and return characteristics of property indices in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 131-159, June.
- Neely, Christopher J., 2015.
"Unconventional monetary policy had large international effects,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 101-111.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2010. "The large scale asset purchases had large international effects," Working Papers 2010-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Charles Rahal,, 2016. "Housing markets and unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 67-80.
- Meinusch, Annette & Tillmann, Peter, 2016.
"The macroeconomic impact of unconventional monetary policy shocks,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PA), pages 58-67.
- Annette Meinusch & Peter Tillmann, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201426, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tillmann, Peter & Meinusch, Annette, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100331, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Christopher J. Neely, 2016. "An Analysis of the Literature on International Unconventional Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2016-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 04 May 2020.
- Kim Hiang Liow & Alastair Adair, 2009. "Do Asian real estate companies add value to investment portfolio?," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 42-64, February.
- Brett W. Fawley & Christopher J. Neely, 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-88.
More about this item
KeywordsQual VAR; Unconventional Monetary Policy; Emerging Markets; REITs;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-05-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-05-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-05-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.