Report NEP-CBA-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Murcia, Andrés, 2017. "The impact of macroprudential policies and their interaction with monetary policy: an empirical analysis using credit registry data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Maddalena Cavicchioli & Giulio Brevini, 2017. "Central Bank Independence, financial instability and politics: new evidence for OECD and non-OECD countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 129, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Margarita Rubio & Filiz D Unsal, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy, Incomplete Information and Inequality; The case of Low-Income and Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 17/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Slavi T Slavov, 2017. "Exchange Rate Regimes in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe; A Euro Bloc and a Dollar Bloc?," IMF Working Papers 17/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Deli, Yota & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2017. "Real effects of bank capital regulations: Global evidence," MPRA Paper 79065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Foroni & Francesco Ravazzolo & Barbara Sadaba, 2017. "Assessing the Predictive Ability of Sovereign Default Risk on Exchange Rate Returns," Staff Working Papers 17-19, Bank of Canada.
- Keiichi Morimoto, 2017. "Further Results on Preference Uncertainty and Monetary Conservatism," Working Papers 35, Meisei University, School of Economics.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul L Levine & Giovanni Melina & Joseph G Pearlman, 2017. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Debt Crisis and Management," IMF Working Papers 17/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2017. "The Fiscal-Monetary Policy Mix in the Euro Area: Challenges at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 12039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julia Faltermeier & Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2017. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Dutch Disease," IMF Working Papers 17/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Pinshi, Christian, 2017.
"Une perspective macroprudentielle pour la stabilité financière
[A macroprudential perspective of financial stability]," MPRA Paper 79189, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2017.
- Jean-Bernard, Chatelain & Kirsten, Ralf, 2017. "Hopf Bifurcation from new-Keynesian Taylor rule to Ramsey Optimal Policy," MPRA Paper 79244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Albuquerque, 2017. "One Size Fits All? Monetary Policy And Asymmetric Household Debt Cycles In Us States," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/937, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nassirou, Aïchat, 2017.
"Chocs macroéconomiques et intégration d’une union économique et monétaire: cas du Nigéria
[Macroeconomic shocks and integration of an economic and monetary union: case of Nigeria]," MPRA Paper 79167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Machiko Narita, 2017. "Does Prolonged Monetary Policy Easing Increase Financial Vulnerability?," IMF Working Papers 17/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonello, Agnese, 2017. "Government guarantees and the two-way feedback between banking and sovereign debt crises," Working Paper Series 2067, European Central Bank.
- Adnan Velic, 2017. "Current Account Imbalances, Real Exchange Rates, and Nominal Exchange Rate Variability," Trinity Economics Papers tep1417, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Hardik A. Marfatia, 2017. "A Note on the Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks in the US on Emerging Market REITs: A Qual VAR Approach," Working Papers 201736, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dominic Quint & Pau Rabanal, 2017. "Should Unconventional Monetary Policies Become Conventional?," IMF Working Papers 17/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Divya Kirti & Vijay Narasiman, 2017. "How is the likelihood of fire sales in a crisis affected by the interaction of various bank regulations?," IMF Working Papers 17/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Ordoñez-Callamand & Juan D. Hernandez-Leal & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2017. "When Multiple Objectives Meet Multiple Instruments: Identifying Simultaneous Monetary Shocks," Borradores de Economia 997, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Nadav Ben Zeev & Ohad Raveh, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Fisal Federalism, and Capital Intensity," OxCarre Working Papers 181, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kaiji Chen & Jue Ren & Tao Zha, 2017. "The Nexus of Monetary Policy and Shadow Banking in China," NBER Working Papers 23377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.