Dynamic Spillovers in the United States: Stock Market, Housing, Uncertainty and the Macroeconomy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Christophe Andre & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Dynamic Spillovers in the United States: Stock Market, Housing, Uncertainty, and the Macroeconomy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 609-624, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:27:y:2018:i:c:p:193-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:499:y:2018:i:c:p:413-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark, 2017.
"Forecasting oil and stock returns with a Qual VAR using over 150years off data,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 181-186.
- Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2015. "Forecasting Oil and Stock Returns with a Qual VAR using over 150 Years of Data," Working Papers 201589, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Matthew W. Clance & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "The Effect of Economic Uncertainty on the Housing Market Cycle," Working Papers 201757, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:180:y:2019:i:c:p:15-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty and the Comovement in Buying versus Renting in the United States," Working Papers 201832, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan & Nyakabawo, Wendy, 2019.
"Time-varying impact of uncertainty shocks on the US housing market,"
Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 15-20.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Wendy Nyakabawo, 2018. "Time-Varying Impact of Uncertainty Shocks on the US Housing Market," Working Papers 201870, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan & Hassapis, Christis, 2017.
"Does economic policy uncertainty forecast real housing returns in a panel of OECD countries? A Bayesian approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 50-60.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Christis Hassapis, 2016. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Forecast Real Housing Returns in a Panel of OECD Countries? A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 201637, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:77:y:2019:i:c:p:66-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Christophe Andre & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "Spillovers between US Real Estate and Financial Assets in Time and Frequency Domains," Working Papers 201947, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing market; Spillover; Stock market; Variance decomposition; Vector autoregression; Economic policy uncertainty; US recession;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.