The effects of US-China trade war and Trumponomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zissimos, Ben, 2017.
"A theory of trade policy under dictatorship and democratization,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 85-101.
- Ben Zissimos, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Policy Under Dictatorship and Democratization," Discussion Papers 1403, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Zissimos, 2017. "A Theory of Trade Policy under Dictatorship and Democratization," CESifo Working Paper Series 6662, CESifo.
- Bo Chen & Hong Ma, 2012. "Trade Restrictiveness and Deadweight Loss in China¡¯s Imports," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 7(3), pages 478-494, September.
- Simon Porcher, 2014.
"Efficiency and equity in two-part tariffs: the case of residential water rates,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 539-555, February.
- Simon Porcher, 2013. "Efficiency and equity in two-part tariffs: the case of residential water rates," Post-Print halshs-01985238, HAL.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2010. "Trade Restrictiveness and Deadweight Losses from US Tariffs," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 111-133, August.
- Arnold C. Harberger & Richard Just, 2012. "A Conversation with Arnold Harberger," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Edward Alden, 2018. "Trump: Reckless Free Trader or Genuine Protectionist?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 53(4), pages 239-240, July.
- Martin Feldstein, 1999.
"Tax Avoidance And The Deadweight Loss Of The Income Tax,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 674-680, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Tax Avoidance and the Deadweight Loss of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 5055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Costinot, 2009.
"Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: A "New" Perspective on Protectionism,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1011-1041, September.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2008. "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: A "New" Perspective on Protectionism," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1cp9749b, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2010. "Optimal Tariffs: Should Australia Cut Automotive Tariffs Unilaterally?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(273), pages 143-161, June.
- Michael Perelman, 2011. "Retrospectives: X-Efficiency," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 211-222, Fall.
- Amit K. Biswas & Sarbajit Sengupta, 2015. "Corrupt Importers, Domestic Producers & Welfare: Role of Trade Policy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 459-487, November.
- Ian Fletcher, 2011. "Why the theory of comparative advantage is wrong," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 421-429.
- Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Magali Pinat & Brian Dew, 2017. "Assessing the Fragility of Global Trade; The Impact of Localized Supply Shocks Using Network Analysis," IMF Working Papers 17/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi, 2012. "China's electricity market-oriented reform: From an absolute to a relative monopoly," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 143-148.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Li, Jing, 2007. "Will China's Multinationals Succeed Globally or Regionally?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 333-343, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2018. "Blockchain Technology and the Financial Market: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 99212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrumponomics; US-China Trade War; Consumers; Stocks; Cryptocurrency; Brexit;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2019-05-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-PAY-2019-05-27 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:93682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.