Optimal Tariffs: Should Australia Cut Automotive Tariffs Unilaterally?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "Validation in Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Peter Dixon & Michael Jerie & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"Modern Trade Theory for CGE Modelling: The Armington, Krugman and Melitz Models,"
Journal of Global Economic Analysis,
Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 1-110, June.
- Dixon, Peter & Michael Jerie & Maureen Rimmer, 2015. "Modern Trade Theory for CGE Modelling: the Armington, Krugman and Melitz Models," GTAP Technical Papers 4595, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2014. "Australia’s new Free Trade Agreements with Japan and South Korea: Potential Impacts on the Resources and Agricultural Sectors and their Environmental Implications," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187405, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:3:p:266-274 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:86:y:2010:i:273:p:143-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.