How Dead is Keynes?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1977|
|Publication status:||Published in Economic Inquiry (October 1977), 15(4): 459-468|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Balázs Égert & Oliver Röhn, 2010. "Counter-cyclical Economic Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 760, OECD Publishing.
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus Miller, 1991.
"Real Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Output Cost of Bringing Down Inflation,"
in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 239-277
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Miller, Marcus, 1982. "Real exchange rate overshooting and the output cost of bringing down inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 85-123.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Miller, Marcus, 1982. "Real exchange rate overshooting and the output cost of bringing down inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 85-123.
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus H. Miller, 1981. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Output Cost of Bringing Down Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Output Cost of Bringing Down Inflation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 204, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Karl-Heinz Todter & Gerhard Ziebarth, 1999. "Price Stability versus Low Inflation in Germany: An Analysis of Costs and Benefits," NBER Chapters, in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 47-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "International Coordination and Precautionary Policies," NBER Working Papers 21793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl-Heinz Todter & Gerhard Ziebarth, 1997. "Price Stability vs. Low Inflation in Germany: An Analysis of Costs and Benefits," NBER Working Papers 6170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tobin, 1978. "Government Deficits and Capital Accumulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 502, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Weinzierl, Matthew Charles & Eggertsson, Gauti B. & Blanchard, Olivier & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 2011. "An Exploration of Optimal Stabilization Policy," Scholarly Articles 11177699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2011. "An Exploration of Optimal Stabilization Policy," NBER Working Papers 17029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1977. "Is Keynesian economics a dead end?," Working Papers 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1984. "Business Cycles Analysis and Expectational Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 1378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "New classical monetary business cycle theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1995. "Customer flows, countercyclical markups, and the persistent effects of monetary shocks," Working Paper 95-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1998. "Central banks: No reason to ignore money," Kiel Discussion Papers 316, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zinn, Jesse, 2013. "Stagflation and the Rejection of Keynesian Economics: A Case of Naive Falsification," MPRA Paper 50536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Gail, 2000. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Optimizing Stochastic Dynamic Model with Sticky Prices," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 87-00, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht, revised 15 May 2001.
- Snowdon, Brian & Vane, Howard R., 1996. "The development of modern macroeconomics: Reflections in the light of Johnson's analysis after twenty-five years," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-401.
- Tödter, Karl-Heinz & Ziebarth, Gerhard, 1997. "Price stability versus low inflation in Germany: An analysis of costs and benefits," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,03e, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Cerón, Juan A., 2012. "La respuesta de la política fiscal a la actividad económica en los países desarrollados/Fiscal policy reaction to economic activity in developed countries," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 369(32)-369, Abril.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed