Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Harris, 2011.
"Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Poh Kam Wong & Lena Lee & Maw Der Foo, 2008. "Occupational Choice: The Influence of Product vs. Process Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 267-281, March.
- Panagiotis Ganotakis & James H. Love, 2011. "R&D, product innovation, and exporting: evidence from UK new technology based firms," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 279-306, April.
- Gary A Knight & S Tamar Cavusgil, 2004. "Innovation, organizational capabilities, and the born-global firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(2), pages 124-141, March.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007.
"Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence from Firm‐level Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 60-82, January.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A survey of the evidence from firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics 4, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A survey of the evidence from firm level data," HWWA Discussion Papers 319, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence fro Firm Level Data," International Trade 0504005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence from Firm Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 26308, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Olsson, Ola, 1998. "Product Innovation in Small and Large Enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013.
"Innovation Performance and Embeddedness in Networks: Evidence from the Ethiopian Footwear Cluster,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 302-316.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Innovation performance and embeddedness in networks: evidence from the Ethiopian footwear cluster," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Paul Walker, 2010. "The (Non)Theory Of The Knowledge Firm," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Pham, Quang Ngoc & Nguyen, Dinh Chuc & Nguyen, Duc Nhat, 2007. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam’s SME Sector," MPRA Paper 3256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2005. "SMEs, Growth, and Poverty: Cross-Country Evidence," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 199-229, September.
- Mateja Drnovsek, 2004. "Job Creation Process in a Transition Economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 179-188, October.
- Hagedoorn, John & Cloodt, Myriam, 2003. "Measuring innovative performance: is there an advantage in using multiple indicators?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1365-1379, September.
- Davide Castellani, 2002. "Export behavior and productivity growth: Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(4), pages 605-628, December.
- Heike Belitz & Anna Lejpras, 2014. "Financing Patterns of Innovative SMEs and the Perception of Innovation Barriers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1353, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- André Spithoven & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Nadine Roijakkers, 2013. "Open innovation practices in SMEs and large enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 537-562, October.
- Irene van Staveren & Peter Knorringa, 2007. "Unpacking social capital in Economic Development: How social relations matter," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 65(1), pages 107-135.
- Fabrizio, Kira R., 2009. "Absorptive capacity and the search for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 255-267, March.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A., 2008. "Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009.
"Networks and Innovation: The Role of Social Assets in Explaining Firms' Innovative Capacity,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(12), pages 1937-1956, November.
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Meuleman, M. & De Maeseneire, W., 2008. "Do R&D subsidies affect SME's: access to external financing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Matteo Aquilina & Rainer Klump & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2006. "Factor Substitution, Average Firm Size and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 203-214, April.
- Gary A Knight & S Tamer Cavusgil, 2004. "Innovation, organizational capabilities, and the born-global firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(4), pages 334-334, July.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- José Ernesto Amorós & Miguel Atienza & Gianni Romaní, 2008. "Formal and Informal Equity Funding in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 179-194, December.
- Kinoshita, Yuko, 2001. "R&D and Technology Spillovers through FDI: Innovation and Absorptive Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; R&D; SMEs;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-02-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2016-02-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2016-02-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-02-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.