Report NEP-CSE-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Backman, Mikaela & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "The Geography of Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 421, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 28 Sep 2015.
- Vera Barinova & Denis Burkov & Stepan Zemtsov & Vladimir Eremkin, 2016. "Uncovering Regional Clustering of high technology SMEs: Russian Case," Working Papers 147, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Ueki, Yasushi & Shinohara, Sobee, 2015. "Empirical Analysis of Factors Promoting Product Innovation in ASEAN Economies: Focusing on Absorptive Capacity and ICT Use," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127150, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis," MPRA Paper 68827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Bengtsson, Lars & Karlsson , Charlie, 2016. "Strategic Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers: Spatial and Aspatial Perspectives," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 426, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2016. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1112, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2016. "Do R&D and ICT Affect Total Factor Productivity Growth Differently?," Working Paper Series 1108, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Nov 2016.
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Julio Raffo & Intan Hamdan-Livramento, 2016. "Measuring creativity: Learning from innovation measurement," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 31, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Liu , Ju & Liefner , Ingo, 2016. "The Joint Influencing Mechanism of Proximities and Knowledge Base on Multinational Companies’ Global Innovation Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Item repec:unt:arwopa:awp151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2015. "Empower Workers to Innovate and Entrepreneurship: Raison d'être of Successful Workers Cooperatives," MPRA Paper 68762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:unt:arwopa:awp143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schulte, Patrick, 2015. "Does skill-biased technical change diffuse internationally?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Luca David Opromolla & Lorenzo Caliendo & Giordano Mion & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2016. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," Working Papers w201604, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Simon Cornée & Panu Kalmi & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Selectivity and Transparency in Social Banking: Evidence from Europe," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-03, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Maria Cipollina & Federica Demaria & Filomena Pietrovito, 2015. "Determinants of trade: the role of innovation in presence of quality standards," Working Papers hal-01259114, HAL.
- Dean Karlan & Greg Fischer, 2015. "The Catch-22 of External Validity in the Context of Constraints to Firm Growth," Working Papers 1045, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Komulainen, Ruey, 2015. "Employer branding for SMEs: Attracting graduating students in IT industry," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2015-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Consuelo González-Gil & Juan P. Maicas, 2015. "What determines entepreneurial failure: taking advantage of the institutional context," Documentos de Trabajo dt2015-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Gawellek, Bastian & Sunder, Marco, 2016. "The German excellence initiative and efficiency change among universities, 2001-2011," Working Papers 142, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Palazzetti, Daniele, 2015. "Blue Oceans: Looking overseas for business success - How do New Zealand SMEs internationalise and manage branding in foreign markets?," MBA Research Papers 4958, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Kalashnikova, Svetlana, 2015. "Ecologically oriented model of consumer behavior in order to sustainable development," Published Papers karpc2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bartekova, Eva & Kemp, Rene, 2016. "Critical raw material strategies in different world regions," MERIT Working Papers 2016-005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Agarwal, Promila, 2016. "Fitting Talent Management Strategy into National Culture," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: New Entries, Survival, Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-04, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Luca, Davide & Milio, Simona, 2016. "The geography of the economic crisis in Europe: national macroeconomic conditions, regional structural factors and short-term economic performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nesterenko, Nadezhda, 2015. "Labour Motivation: From The Theory To Practice," Published Papers nerpc1, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Heinrich, Torsten & Kudic, Muhamed, 2016. "Structuration processes in complex dynamic systems - an overview and reassessment," MPRA Paper 69095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milstein, Ricarda & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2015. "A review of pay-for-performance programs in the inpatient sector in OECD countries," hche Research Papers 2015/09, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Fabio Pieri, 2016. "Vertical organization of production and firm growth," DEM Working Papers 2016/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Rusali, Mirela-Adriana, 2015. "Dynamics and performances in the international trade of Romania’s agri-food products, by the processing level," MPRA Paper 69263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2014. "Competition in Telecommunications and Internet Services: Problems with Asymmetric Regulations," EIIW Discussion paper disbei205, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.