Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and Innovation: The Role of Social Assets in Explaining Firms' Innovative Capacity," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(12), pages 1937-1956, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pippel, Gunnar, 2012. "The Impact of R&D Collaboration Networks on the Performance of Firms and Regions: A Meta-Analysis of the Evidence," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Papastamatelou Julie & Busch Rainer & Ötken Begüm & Okan Elif Y. & Gassemi Karim, 2016. "Effects of Network Capabilities on Firm Performance across Cultures," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 49(1), pages 79-105, March.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0394-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Cantner, 2012. "Innovationes Jenenses: Some Insights into the Making of a Hidden Star," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis," MPRA Paper 68827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2010.
"Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks: The Case of Jena,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2007. "Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks - The Case of Jena," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2016. "Network alliances and firms’ performance: a panel data analysis of Pakistani SMEs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-52, April.
- Mohd Nizam Ab Rahman & Mahmood Doroodian & Yusniza Kamarulzaman & Norhamidi Muhamad, 2015. "Designing and Validating a Model for Measuring Sustainability of Overall Innovation Capability of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Cristina Bettinelli & Mara Bergamaschi & Rasmi Kokash & Silvia Biffignandi, 2016. "Process Innovation, Alliances, and the Interplay of Firm Age: Early Evidence from Italian Small Firms," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 86-99, May.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2011. "Innovation Networks: Formation, Performance and Dynamics," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Guido Buenstorf (ed.), 2012. "Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14183.
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; social capital; innovation network; innovation cooperation; cluster-based policy.;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-06-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2009-06-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2009-06-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-06-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-06-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2009-06-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-06-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2009-06-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.