Report NEP-KNM-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:27:p:1-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Grebel, 2009. "The Random Part in Network Evolution," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Nicola Jones & Nhat Duc Nguyen & Chuc Dinh Nguyen, 2009. "Capitalising on Innovation for Exports by the SME Sector," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.