Report NEP-MIC-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haan, Marco A. & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L., 2009. "Advertising for attention in a consumer search model," IESE Research Papers D/794, IESE Business School.
- John Vickers, 2009. "Competition Policy and Property Rights," Economics Series Working Papers 436, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Habeth, Tonje & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Price regulation and generic competition in the pharmaceutical market," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:1, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Brita Bye & Karl Jacobsen, 2009. "On general versus emission saving R&D support," Discussion Papers 584, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2009. "On the Problem of Network Monopoly," Working Papers 2009003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2009. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series 237, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Thomas Grebel, 2009. "The Random Part in Network Evolution," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Tacit Collusion over Foreign Direct Investment under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Potin, Jacques, 2009. "The selection effect of two-way trade in the Melitz model: an alternative approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Richard Meade & Seini O'Connor, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/16, European University Institute.
- Karl Inderfurth & Peter Kelle, 2009. "The structure of the optimal combined sourcing policy using capacity reservation and spot market with price uncertainty," FEMM Working Papers 09002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Felix KUBLER & Karl SCHMEDDERS, . "Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-05, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roland Kirstein, 2009. "Optimal Delegation in Nash Bargaining," FEMM Working Papers 09001, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Competing Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 17, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:27:p:1-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore