Networks and Innovation: The Role of Social Assets in Explaining Firms' Innovative Capacity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pippel, Gunnar, 2012. "The Impact of R&D Collaboration Networks on the Performance of Firms and Regions: A Meta-Analysis of the Evidence," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2012, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Papastamatelou Julie & Busch Rainer & Ötken Begüm & Okan Elif Y. & Gassemi Karim, 2016. "Effects of Network Capabilities on Firm Performance across Cultures," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 49(1), pages 79-105, March.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0394-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Cantner, 2012. "Innovationes Jenenses: Some Insights into the Making of a Hidden Star," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis," MPRA Paper 68827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2010.
"Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks: The Case of Jena,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2007. "Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks - The Case of Jena," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2016. "Network alliances and firms’ performance: a panel data analysis of Pakistani SMEs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-52, April.
- Mohd Nizam Ab Rahman & Mahmood Doroodian & Yusniza Kamarulzaman & Norhamidi Muhamad, 2015. "Designing and Validating a Model for Measuring Sustainability of Overall Innovation Capability of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Cristina Bettinelli & Mara Bergamaschi & Rasmi Kokash & Silvia Biffignandi, 2016. "Process Innovation, Alliances, and the Interplay of Firm Age: Early Evidence from Italian Small Firms," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 86-99, May.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2011. "Innovation Networks: Formation, Performance and Dynamics," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Guido Buenstorf (ed.), 2012. "Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14183.
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:18:y:2009:i:12:p:1937-1956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .