Report NEP-NET-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:29:p:1-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcel Fafchamps & Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2009. "Matching and network effects," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2009. "On the Problem of Network Monopoly," Working Papers 2009003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Thomas Grebel, 2009. "The Random Part in Network Evolution," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 306/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Social Incentives in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 4190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.