Report NEP-ENT-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parker, Simon C., 2009. "Intrapreneurship or Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 4195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "On Growth and Development," ICER Working Papers 13-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jörn Block & Philipp Sandner, 2009. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs and Their Duration in Self-employment: Evidence from German Micro Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 191, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Oberschachtsiek, Dirk, 2009. "What makes a 'jack-of-all-trades'?," IAB Discussion Paper 200910, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Enrico Colombatto & Arie Melnik, 2008. "The Capital Structure of Young Firms and the Working Experience of New Entrepreneurs," ICER Working Papers 08-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth & Belton, Willie, 2009. "Coming to America: Does Immigrant's Home Country Economic Status Impact the Probability of Self-Employment in the U.S.?," IZA Discussion Papers 4178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.