Formal and Informal Equity Funding in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Berger, Allen & F. Udell, Gregory, 1998.
"The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 613-673, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1998. "The economics of small business finance: the roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Colin Mason & Richard Harrison, 2003. "Closing the Regional Equity Gap? A Critique of the Department of Trade and Industry's Regional Venture Capital Funds Initiative," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 855-868.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Jorge Desormeaux & Claudio González, 2002. "Capital markets in Chile: from financial repression to financial deepening," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 86-102 Bank for International Settlements.
- Zoltan Acs, 2006. "How Is Entrepreneurship Good for Economic Growth?," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 97-107, March.
- G. RomanÃ & M. Atienza & J. E. Amorós, 2008. "Financing entrepreneurial activity in Chile: scale and scope of public support programs," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 55-70, June.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Taking risks in regions: the geographical anatomy of Europe's emerging venture capital market," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 121-150, April.
- Acs,Zoltan J. & Armington,Catherine, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, Geography, and American Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107402539, January.
- Acs,Zoltan J. & Armington,Catherine, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Geography, and American Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521843225.
- Ron Martin & Christian Berndt & Britta Klagge & Peter Sunley, 2005. "Spatial proximity effects and regional equity gaps in the venture capital market: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(7), pages 1207-1231, July.
- William Bygrave & Michael Hay & Emily Ng & Paul Reynolds, 2003. "Executive forum: A study of informal investing in 29 nations composing the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 101-116, April.
- Prowse, Stephen, 1998. "Angel investors and the market for angel investments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 785-792, August.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2008.
"Does venture capital investment really require spatial proximity? An empirical investigation,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(9), pages 2114-2131, September.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2008. "Does Venture Capital Investment Really Require Spatial Proximity? An Empirical Investigation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(9), pages 2114-2131, September.
- Fritsch, Michael & Schilder, Dirk, 2006. "Does venture capital investment really require spatial proximity? An empirical investigation," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,07, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2006. "Does Venture Capital Investment Really Require Spatial Proximity? An Empirical Investigation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- László Szerb & Gábor Rappai & Zsolt Makra & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Informal Investment in Transition Economies: Individual Characteristics and Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 257-271, March.
- Jane S. Pollard, 2003. "Small firm finance and economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 429-452, October.
- Colin Mason & Richard Harrison, 2001. "'Investment Readiness': A Critique of Government Proposals to Increase the Demand for Venture Capital," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 663-668.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan J. Acs & José Ernesto Amorós, 2008. "Introduction: The startup process," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 121-132, December.
- repec:gem:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Álvarez & David Urbano & José Amorós, 2014. "GEM research: achievements and challenges," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-465, March.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis," MPRA Paper 68827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Venture capital; Business angels; Informal investment; equity gaps;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:35:y:2008:i:2:p:179-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.