Executive forum: A study of informal investing in 29 nations composing the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Andrew Burke & Chantal Hartog, 2008. "How does Entrepreneurial Activity Affect the Supply of Business Angels?," Scales Research Reports H200813, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana & Shirokova, Galina & Tsukanova, Tatyana, 2016. "The impact of family support on young entrepreneurs' start-up activities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 428-448.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:388157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anokhin, Sergey & Schulze, William S., 2009. "Entrepreneurship, innovation, and corruption," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 465-476, September.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-018-0076-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manolova, T. & Shirokova, G. & Tsukanova, T. & Edelman, L., 2014. "The impact of family support on young nascent entrepreneurs's start-up activities: A family embeddedness perspective," Working Papers 6381, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Szerb, László & Bugár, Gyöngyi, 2015.
"Informális befektetési hajlandóság és döntéshozatal a magyar lakosság körében
[The propensity for informal investment and investment decision-making in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 356-378.
- Michael S. Dahl & Olav Sorenson, 2012. "Home Sweet Home: Entrepreneurs' Location Choices and the Performance of Their Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(6), pages 1059-1071, June.
- R. Sandra Schillo & Ajax Persaud & Meng Jin, 2016. "Entrepreneurial readiness in the context of national systems of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 619-637, April.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Meuleman, Miguel & Wright, Mike, 2012. "A cross-country investigation of micro-angel investment activity: The roles of new business opportunities and institutions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 117-129.
- Andrew Burke & André Stel & Chantal Hartog & Abdel Ichou, 2014. "What determines the level of informal venture finance investment? Market clearing forces and gender effects," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 467-484, March.
- László Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gábor Rappai, 2007.
"Seeding new ventures -- green thumbs and fertile fields: Individual and environmental drivers of informal investment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 257-284, April.
- Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gabor Rappai, 2007. "Seeding new ventures - green thumbs and fertile fields: individual and environmental drivers of informal investment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:taf:jbemgt:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:613-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dmitri Knatko & Galina Shirokova & Karina Bogatyreva, 2016.
"Industry choice by young entrepreneurs in different country settings: the role of human and financial capital,"
Journal of Business Economics and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 613-627, July.
- Knatko, D. & Shirokova, G. & Bogatyreva, K., 2015. "Industry choice by young entrepreneurs in different country settings: The role of human and financial capital," Working Papers 6426, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Huggins Robert & Thompson Piers, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Community Culture: A Place-Based Study of Their Interdependency," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Kim Klyver & Noel J. Lindsay & Suleiman K. “Sul” Kassicieh & Gary Hancock, 2017. "Altruistic investment decision behavior in early-stage ventures," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 135-152, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1609-:d:214619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sander Wennekers & Jolanda Hessels & Chantal Hartog, 2009. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2008 The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports A200914, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Siri Terjesen & László Szerb, 2008. "Dice thrown from the beginning? An empirical investigation of determinants of firm level growth expectations," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 153-178, December.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Phuong & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2018. "The role of Social Networks on Household Business Performance in Vietnam: A qualitative assessment," Working Papers DT/2018/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- José Ernesto Amorós & Miguel Atienza & Gianni Romaní, 2008. "Formal and Informal Equity Funding in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 179-194, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:veecee:v:5:y:2003:i:2:p:101-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TVEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.