Migration and Outbound Tourism: Evidence From Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano, 2014. "Migration and outbound tourism: Evidence from Italy," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 235-249.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Roodman, 2009.
"How to do xtabond2: An introduction to difference and system GMM in Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 86-136, March.
- David Roodman, 2006. "How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to "Difference" and "System" GMM in Stata," Working Papers 103, Center for Global Development.
- Nuno Carlos LEITÃO & Muhammad SHAHBAZ, 2012. "Migration and Tourism Demand," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(567)), pages 39-48, February.
- Roger White, 2007. "Immigrant-trade links, transplanted home bias and network effects," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 839-852.
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David Law & Murat Genç & John Bryant, 2013.
"Trade, Diaspora and Migration to New Zealand,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 582-606, May.
- David Law & Murat Genc & John Bryant, 2009. "Trade, diaspora and migration to New Zealand," Trade Working Papers 23005, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Law, David & Bryant, John & Genc, Murat, 2009. "Trade, diaspora and migration to New Zealand," NZIER Working Paper 2009/4, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Faqin Lin, 2011. "The pro-trade impacts of immigrants: a meta-analysis of network effects," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 17-27, February.
- David Prescott & David Wilton & Canan Dadayli & Aaron Dickson, 2005. "Travel to Canada: the role of Canada's immigrant populations," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 651-663.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1535-1543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedl Harald A., 2016. "Braucht der Tourismus von morgen „bessere“ Curricula oder „bessere“ Lehre?: Plädoyer für eine problem- statt wissensorientierte Hochschuldidaktik als Grundlage jeder zukunftsfähigen Tourismusausbildun," Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 111-122, May.
- Seetaram, Neelu & Forsyth, Peter & Dwyer, Larry, 2016. "Measuring price elasticities of demand for outbound tourism using competitiveness indices," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 65-79.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2016. "The impact of migration on tourism demand: evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 72457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano, 2014. "Migration and Inbound Tourism: An Italian Perspective," MPRA Paper 54252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Outbound Tourism; Dynamic Panel Data; GMM; Italy.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .