Travel to Canada: the role of Canada's immigrant populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2016. "The impact of migration on tourism demand: evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 72457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano, 2014. "Migration and Inbound Tourism: An Italian Perspective," MPRA Paper 54252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano, 2014.
"Migration and outbound tourism: Evidence from Italy,"
Annals of Tourism Research,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 235-249.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano, 2013. "Migration and Outbound Tourism: Evidence From Italy," MPRA Paper 54173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger White & Bedassa Tadesse, 2011. "International Migration and Economic Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14318.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:37:y:2005:i:6:p:651-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .