The Determinants of High-Technology Exports: A Panel Data Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jakob Madsen, 2008.
"Trade Barriers, Openness, And Economic Growth,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
27/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2006.
"Can Countries Create Comparative Advantages? R&D-expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD-countries, 1981-1999,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
61, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2008. "Can countries create comparative advantages? R&D expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD countries, 1981-1999," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 95-111.
- Giovanni Peri & Francisco Requena, 2009.
"The Trade Creation Effect of Immigrants: Testing the Theory on the Remarkable Case of Spain,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0915, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giovanni Peri & Francisco Requena, 2009. "The Trade Creation Effect of Immigrants: Testing the Theory on the Remarkable case of Spain," Development Working Papers 275, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker Than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
- Martin Falk, 2009. "High-tech exports and economic growth in industrialized countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 1025-1028.
- Martin Srholec, 2007.
"High-Tech Exports from Developing Countries: A Symptom of Technology Spurts or Statistical Illusion?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 143(2), pages 227-255, July.
- Martin Srholec, 2005. "High-tech exports from developing countries: A symptom of technology spurts or statistical illusion?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20051215, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 2001.
"Technology, trade, and growth: A unified framework,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 742-755, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2001. "Technology, Trade, and Growth: A Unified Fremework," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-110, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 1999.
"Ethnic Chinese Networks in International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
7189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2004.
"On the Timing of Innovation in Stochastic Schumpeterian Growth Models,"
NBER Working Papers
10741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2004. "On the timing of innovation in stochastic Schumpeterian growth models," Working Paper Series WP-04-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lei Zhu & Bang Nam Jeon, 2007. "International R&D Spillovers: Trade, FDI, and Information Technology as Spillover Channels," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 955-976, November.
- Andrew B. Bernard, 2004. "Exporting and Productivity in the USA," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 343-357, Autumn.
- repec:fth:bosecd:110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spulber, Daniel F., 2008. "Innovation and international trade in technology," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 1-20, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:39:y:2011:i:4:p:343-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.