Government Intervention in Postsecondary Education in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Branko Milanovic, 1999. "Explaining the increase in inequality during transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 299-341, July.
- John Micklewright, 1999. "Education, inequality and transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 343-376, July.
- Milligan, Kevin & Moretti, Enrico & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2004. "Does education improve citizenship? Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1667-1695, August.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Nancy Clements, 1997. "Making The Most Out Of Programme Evaluations and Social Experiments: Accounting For Heterogeneity in Programme Impacts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 487-535.
- Federico S. Mandelman & Francesco Zanetti, 2008.
"Technology shocks, employment, and labor market frictions,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2008-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mandelman, Federico S & Zanetti, Francesco, 2010. "Technology shocks, employment and labour market frictions," Bank of England working papers 390, Bank of England.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, June.
- Joshua C. Hall, 2006. "Positive Externalities and Government Involvement in Education," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Spring 20), pages 165-175.
- Jo Blanden, 2013. "Cross-Country Rankings In Intergenerational Mobility: A Comparison Of Approaches From Economics And Sociology," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 38-73, February.
- Dan Andrews & Andrew Leigh, 2009. "More inequality, less social mobility," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1489-1492.
- Ozkan Eren, 2009. "Ability, Schooling Inputs and Earnings: Evidence from the NELS," Working Papers 0906, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281-281.
- Jack High, 1985. "State Education: Have Economists Made a Case?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 305-323, Spring/Su.
More about this item
Keywordspublic university funding; labor market failure problem; positive externalitites; postsecondary education;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .