Ability, Schooling Inputs and Earnings: Evidence from the NELS
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozan Bakis & Nurhan Davutyan & Haluk Levent & Sezgin Polat, 2010. "External Returns to Higher Education in Turkey," Working Papers 517, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Bonev, Pavlin, 2013. "Government Intervention in Postsecondary Education in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 52669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:05:y:2013:i:03:n:s179381201350017x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozan Bakis & Nurhan Davutyan & Haluk Levent & Sezgin Polat, 2013.
"Quantile Estimates For Social Returns To Education In Turkey: 2006–2009,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-23.
- Bakis, Ozan & Davutyan, Nurhan & Levent, Haluk & Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Quantile Estimates for Social Returns to Education in Turkey: 2006-2009," GIAM Working Papers 13-10, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive Ability; Instrumental Quantile Regression; Measurement Error; Noncognitive Ability; Pupil-Teacher Ratio;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-03-22 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nlv:wpaper:0906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bill Robinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denlvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .