Intergenerational Persistence of Industry of Employment in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles Corak & Patrizio Piraino, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Employers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 37-68, January.
- Gary Solon, 2002. "Cross-Country Differences in Intergenerational Earnings Mobility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 59-66, Summer.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "The Inheritance of Inequality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 3-30, Summer.
- Dahan, Momi & Gaviria, Alejandro, 2001. "Sibling Correlations and Intergenerational Mobility in Latin America," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(3), pages 537-554, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nandi, Tushar Kanti & Kar, Saibal, 2015. "Short-term Migration and Intergenerational Persistence of Industry in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 9283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational persistence; Employment; Education; India;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .