Poverty and Social Exclusion in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nazmul Chaudhury & Jeffrey Hammer & Michael Kremer & Karthik Muralidharan & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Missing in Action: Teacher and Health Worker Absence in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 91-116, Winter.
- Hugo Nopo & Martin Moreno & Jaime Saavedra & Maximo Torero, 2003.
"Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0404, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Nopo, 2004. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 321, Econometric Society.
- Moreno, Martin & Nopo, Hugo R. & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Maximo, 2004. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," IZA Discussion Papers 979, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jacob Mincer, 1962. "Labor Force Participation of Married Women: A Study of Labor Supply," NBER Chapters, in: Aspects of Labor Economics, pages 63-105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo, 2004.
"Women as Policy Makers: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment in India,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1409-1443, September.
- Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo, 2004. "Women as policy makers: Evidence from a randomized policy experiment in india," Framed Field Experiments 00224, The Field Experiments Website.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Chung, Woojin & Shuzhuo, Li, 2009. "Is there an incipient turnaround in Asia's"missing girls"phenomenon ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4846, The World Bank.
- Morrison, Andrew & Ellsberg, Mary & Bott, Sarah, 2004. "Addressing gender-based violence in the Latin American and Caribbean Region : A critical review of interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3438, The World Bank.
- Siwan Anderson, 2003. "Why Dowry Payments Declined with Modernization in Europe but Are Rising in India," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 269-310, April.
- Sonalde Desai & Lester Andrist, 2010. "Gender scripts and age at marriage in India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 667-687, August.
- Ahmed, S. & Koenig, M.A. & Stephenson, R., 2006. "Effects of domestic violence on perinatal and early childhood mortality: Evidence from North India," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 96(8), pages 1423-1428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Brazys & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Tianyang Song, 2019. "Which Wheel Gets the Grease? Constituent Agency and Sub-national World Bank Aid Allocation," Working Papers 201907, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2019. "Guaranteed employment or guaranteed income?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 209-221.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Tribes (STs) in Andhra Pradesh: A Situation Assessment Analysis," MPRA Paper 48186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das,Maitreyi B & Das,Maitreyi B, 2016. "Social Inclusion in macro-level diagnostics : reflecting on the World Bank Group's early systematic country diagnostics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7713, The World Bank.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Stagnant Structure of Workforce among Scheduled Tribes (STs) in Andhra Pradesh: A Macro View," MPRA Paper 56706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Stagnant Structure of Workforce among Scheduled Tribes (STs) in Andhra Pradesh: A Macro View," MPRA Paper 48558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Martin Ravallion, 2019. "Is a Decentralized Right-to-Work Policy Feasible?," NBER Working Papers 25687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Alik-Lagrange & Martin Ravallion, 2016. "Social Frictions to Knowledge Diffusion: Evidence from an Information Intervention," NBER Working Papers 21877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Caste and Rural Youth in India: Education, Skills and Employment," MPRA Paper 48593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maitreyi Bordia Das, 2016. "All in my Head? The Play of Exclusion and Discrimination in the Labor Market," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Development Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring and Evaluation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.