Poverty and Social Exclusion in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nazmul Chaudhury & Jeffrey Hammer & Michael Kremer & Karthik Muralidharan & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Missing in Action: Teacher and Health Worker Absence in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 91-116, Winter.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Chung, Woojin & Shuzhuo, Li, 2009. "Is there an incipient turnaround in Asia's"missing girls"phenomenon ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4846, The World Bank.
- Hugo Nopo & Martin Moreno & Jaime Saavedra & Maximo Torero, 2003.
"Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0404, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Nopo, 2004. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 321, Econometric Society.
- Moreno, Martin & Nopo, Hugo R. & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Maximo, 2004. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," IZA Discussion Papers 979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morrison, Andrew & Ellsberg, Mary & Bott, Sarah, 2004. "Addressing gender-based violence in the Latin American and Caribbean Region : A critical review of interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3438, The World Bank.
- Siwan Anderson, 2003. "Why Dowry Payments Declined with Modernization in Europe but Are Rising in India," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 269-310, April.
- Jacob Mincer, 1962. "Labor Force Participation of Married Women: A Study of Labor Supply," NBER Chapters,in: Aspects of Labor Economics, pages 63-105 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo, 2004.
"Women as Policy Makers: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment in India,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1409-1443, September.
- Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo, 2004. "Women as policy makers: Evidence from a randomized policy experiment in india," Framed Field Experiments 00224, The Field Experiments Website.
- Sonalde Desai & Lester Andrist, 2010. "Gender scripts and age at marriage in India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 667-687, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.066316_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Tribes (STs) in Andhra Pradesh: A Situation Assessment Analysis," MPRA Paper 48186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Caste and Rural Youth in India: Education, Skills and Employment," MPRA Paper 48593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maitreyi Bordia Das, 2016. "All in my Head? The Play of Exclusion and Discrimination in the Labor Market," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-20, June.
- Das,Maitreyi B, 2016. "Social Inclusion in macro-level diagnostics : reflecting on the World Bank Group's early systematic country diagnostics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7713, The World Bank.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Stagnant Structure of Workforce among Scheduled Tribes (STs) in Andhra Pradesh: A Macro View," MPRA Paper 56706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Stagnant Structure of Workforce among Scheduled Tribes (STs) in Andhra Pradesh: A Macro View," MPRA Paper 48558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Arthur Alik-Lagrange & Martin Ravallion, 2016. "Social Frictions to Knowledge Diffusion: Evidence from an Information Intervention," NBER Working Papers 21877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Development Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring and Evaluation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.