Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elise Brezis & Paul Krugman, 1996. "Immigration, investment, and real wages," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 83-93, February.
- Henry Thompson, 2000. "International Markets," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economics Global Markets and International Competition, chapter 1, pages 3-37 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Ettinger, Charles, 1998.
"Determinants of Attitudes Towards Immigration: A Trade-Theoretic Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bilal, S. & Grether, J.-M. & de Melo, J., 1998. "Determinants of Attitudes Towards Immigration: A Trade-Theoretic Approach," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 98.12, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Jaime MELO DE & BILAL & Jean Marie GRETHER, 1998. "Determinants of Attitudes Towards Immigration: a Trade-Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 199805, CERDI.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192.
- repec:fth:geneec:98.03 is not listed on IDEAS
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Klaus F. Zimmermann, "undated". "Wage and Mobility Effects of Trade and Migration," Working Papers _001, SELAPO Center for Human Resources.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Migration: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0103, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Gaston, Noel & Nelson, Douglas, 2000. "Immigration and Labour-Market Outcomes in the United States: A Political-Economy Puzzle," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 104-114, Autumn.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Klaus F. Zimmermann, "undated". "Native Wage Impacts of Foreign Labor," Working Papers 9408, SELAPO Center for Human Resources.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; wages; international trade; Germany;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-11-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2006-11-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .