Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1974. "Some of the theorems of international trade with many goods and factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 199-206, May.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-726, May.
- Jones, Ronald W & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "The Relevance of the Two-Sector Production Model in Trade Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 909-935, October.
- Batra, Ravi & Slottje, Daniel J, 1993. "Trade Policy and Poverty in the United States: Theory and Evidence, 1947-1990," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 189-208, October.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Easton, Stephen T., 1983. "Factor intensities and factor substitution in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 65-99, August.
- Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry, 1988. "Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-201.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Thompson, 2002. "Trade and Foreign Capital: Income Redistribution in Simulated Trade Models," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Akay, Gokhan H., 2012. "Trade and factor returns: Empirical evidence from U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 77-86.
- Dogan, Can & Akay, Gokhan H., 2016. "Multi-sector specific factors model with two mobile factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 136-147.
- Yaya, Mehmet-Erdem, 2005. "Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany," MPRA Paper 505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:6:y:1997:i:2:p:181-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.