Globalization and relative wages: further evidence from U.S. manufacturing industries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Henry Thompson, 1989. "Do Tariffs Protect Specific Factors?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 406-12, May.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1997.
"Labor Market Shifts and the Price Puzzle Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
5924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Krueger, 1997. "Labor Market Shifts and the Price Puzzle Revisited," Working Papers 754, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jones, Ronald W. & Easton, Stephen T., 1983. "Factor intensities and factor substitution in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 65-99, August.
- Henry Thompson, 1999. "Definitions of Factor Abundance and the Factor Content of Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 385-393, October.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Glen G. Cain, 1997.
"Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments,"
NBER Working Papers
5934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Robert E & Cain, Glen C, 1997. "Shifts in US Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. E. Baldwin & G. G. Cain, . "Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology, and Factor Endowments," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1132-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry, 1988. "Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-201.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:11:y:2002:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.