Globalization and relative wages: further evidence from U.S. manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger, 1997.
"Labor Market Shifts and the Price Puzzle Revisited,"
754, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "Labor Market Shifts and the Price Puzzle Revisited," NBER Working Papers 5924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Thompson, 1989. "Do Tariffs Protect Specific Factors?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 406-412, May.
- Henry Thompson, 1999. "Definitions of Factor Abundance and the Factor Content of Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 385-393, October.
- R. E. Baldwin & G. G. Cain, "undated".
"Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology, and Factor Endowments,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1132-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Baldwin, Robert E & Cain, Glen C, 1997. "Shifts in US Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Glen G. Cain, 1997. "Shifts in U.S. Relative Wages: The Role of Trade, Technology and Factor Endowments," NBER Working Papers 5934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- repec:fth:prinin:375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Easton, Stephen T., 1983. "Factor intensities and factor substitution in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 65-99, August.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry, 1988. "Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 197-201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marquis, Milton H. & Trehan, Bharat & Tantivong, Wuttipan, 2014.
"The wage premium puzzle and the quality of human capital,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 100-110.
- Milton H. Marquis & Bharat Trehan & Wuttipan Tantivong, 2011. "The wage premium puzzle and the quality of human capital," Working Paper Series 2011-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 2005. "Globalization, globalisation: Trade, technology, and wages," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-258.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Corruption and wage inequality?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 166-172, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:11:y:2002:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.