Some of the theorems of international trade with many goods and factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Robinson, Sherman & Tokarick, Stephen, 1990. "U.S. Adjustment in the 1990's: A CGE Analysis of Alternative Trade Strategies," Staff Reports 278325, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal, 1995. "Régionalisation et échanges de biens intermédiaires," Working Papers 1995-11, CEPII research center.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2007. "On Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards: A Close Look at Sign Patterns," Working Papers 07-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rendón Obando, Hernando & Ramírez Franco, Luz Dary, 2017. "Impacto de la inversión extranjera directa y del grado de apertura de la economía sobre el crecimiento económico para América Latina 1980-2010/Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Openness Degree o," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 35, pages 217-244, Enero.
- Wen Li Cheng & Jeffrey Sachs & Xiaokai Yang, 2005.
"A General-Equilibrium Re-Appraisal Of The Stolper-Samuelson Theorem,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 8, pages 131-149,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wen Cheng & Jeffrey Sachs & Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "A general-equilibrium re-appraisal of the Stolper-Samuelson theorem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Glenn Rayp, 1998. "An empirical test of the Dixit-Norman approach to factor price equalization, using cointegration techniques," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 484-512, September.
- Henry Thompson, 1998. "Production with Two Factors and Many Goods Large Firms in a Small Open Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 107-116.
- Michael Thompson, 2002. "Trade and Foreign Capital: Income Redistribution in Simulated Trade Models," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- J. Peter Neary, 2002. "Globalisation and market structure," Working Papers 200220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Does the Stopler-Samuelson Theorem Explain the Movement in Wages? The Linkage Between Trade and Wages in Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2011.
"International trade and income distribution: reconsidering the evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 593-619, November.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2005. "International Trade and Income Distribution: Reconsidering the Evidence," Working Papers 2005-17, CEPII research center.
- Geoffrey Fishburn & Murray C. Kemp, 1977. "An Analysis of Price:Rental and Endowment:Output Relationships in Terms of Specific‐Factor and Specific‐Product Blocks," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(2), pages 219-226, June.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2014.
"Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 51-62.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," NBER Working Papers 15882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 7775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1979. "A Theory of International Trade Under Uncertainty," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123396501 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Tahir Abdi & Lawrence Edwards, 2002. "Achieving Employment Equity in the Public Service: a study of changes between 1995 and 2001," Working Papers 02060, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿Explica el teorema Stopler-Samuelson el desplazamiento de los salarios? El vínculo entre el comercio internacional y los salarios en países latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications 4238, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wilfred J. Ethier & Arye L. Hillman, 2017. "The Politics of International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6456, CESifo.
- Max Albert & Wilhelm Kohler, 1995. "Factor-price equalization under joint and nonjoint production," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 271-294, October.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 2014. "The Singular Value Decomposition of a Technology Matrix," CESifo Working Paper Series 4566, CESifo.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Robinson, Sherman & Tokarick, Stephen, 1989. "United States Adjustment in the 1990s: A CGE Anaylsis of Alternative Trade Strategies," CUDARE Working Papers 198496, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Koo Yun, Kwan, 1997. "Relative prices and improvement of real factor rewards in several sectors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 379-382, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Thompson, 2016. "Tourism Demand and Wages in a General Equilibrium Model of Production," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(1), pages 81-91, February.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:4:y:1974:i:2:p:199-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.