Trade Policy and Poverty in the United States: Theory and Evidence, 1947-1990
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barua, Alokesh & Pant, Manoj, 2014.
"Trade and wage inequality: A specific factor model with intermediate goods,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 172-185.
- Alokesh Barua & Manoj Pant, "undated". "Trade and Wage Inequality: A Specific Factor Model with Intermediate Goods," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Khandaker Jahangir Alam & Khairul Kabir Sumon, 2020. "Causal Relationship between Trade Openness and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of Asian Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(1), pages 118-126.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007.
"Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth,"
Trade Working Papers
22204, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Henry Thompson & John Francis, 2009. "Tariff Elimination and the Wage Gap in an Industrial Specific Factors Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 447-460, August.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2010. "The relationship between energy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from 66 countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3565-3574, November.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2013. "The short-run relationship between the financial system and economic growth: New evidence from regional panels," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 70-78.
- Dibyendu Maiti & Sugata Marjit, 2015. "Regional Openness, Income Growth and Disparity during 1980â€“2009," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 16(1), pages 145-166, March.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:1:y:1993:i:3:p:189-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.