Report NEP-LAB-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Holger Strulik & Jean-Robert Tyran & Paolo Vanini, 2006. "Staying on the Dole," Discussion Papers 06-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2006. "The role of job interruptions, temporary contracts and multi-firm experiences in the temporality trap in Spain," Working Papers 06.31, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:qut:pfrijt:2006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Popli, Gurleen, 2006. "The rising wage inequality in Mexico, 1984-2000: A distributional analysis," MPRA Paper 399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Block, Joern & Wagner, Marcus, 2006. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Characteristics and Earnings Differentials," MPRA Paper 610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Declining Labour Share: Lessons from Finnish Great Leap," Discussion Papers 1049, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Vivi Alatas & Lisa Cameron & Ananish Chaudhuri & Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan, 2006. "Gender and Corruption: Insights from an Experimental Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 974, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yaya, Mehmet-Erdem, 2005. "Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany," MPRA Paper 505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Di Tella, Rafael & Dubra, Juan, 2006. "Crime and Punishment in the "American Dream"," MPRA Paper 500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2006. "Performance Implications of In-role and Extra-role Behavior of Frontline Service Employees," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/411, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anindya Ghose & Bin Gu, 2006. "Search Costs, Demand Structure and Long Tail in Electronic Markets: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 06-19, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.