Migration and foreign trade: Further results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pédussel Wu, 2013.
"Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 366-384, October.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011. "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Bowen, Harry P. & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2012. "Immigrant specificity and the relationship between trade and immigration: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 70, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Giulia Bettin & Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2014. "A firm level perspective on migration: the role of extra-EU workers in Italian manufacturing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 305-325, December.
- Alexander Hijzen & Peter Wright, 2010. "Migration, trade and wages," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1189-1211, September.
- Jaai Parasnis, 2010. "Estimating The Relationship Between Immigrant And Native Workers In Australia: A Production Theory Approach," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 73-85, March.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017. "Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization?," Ratio Working Papers 302, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration · international trade · flexible functional forms;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:15:y:2002:i:2:p:381-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .