Immigration, investment, and real wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel M. Friedberg & Jennifer Hunt, 1995.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & J. Hunt, 1995. "The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth," Working Papers 95-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & SATO, Yasuhiro, 2006. "Labor market integration and migration: impacts on skill formation and the wage structure," CORE Discussion Papers 2006001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011.
"Temporary migration in theories of international mobility of labour,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(6), pages 7-48.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Temporary Migration in Theories of International Mobility of Labour," NBP Working Papers 89, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal & Brezis, Elise S., 2013.
"Brain drain and development traps,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 15-22.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brezis, 2013. "Brain drain and development traps," Post-Print halshs-01118567, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brezis, 2013. "Brain drain and development traps," Post-Print halshs-00846515, HAL.
- Tremblay, Rodrigue, 1998. "Mobilité internationale des facteurs de production en situation de chômage et de libre-échange," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(2), pages 245-271, juin.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Sarah Kups, 2017. "The economic effects of labour immigration in developing countries: A literature review," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 335, OECD Publishing.
- Huber, Peter & Oberdabernig, Doris A., 2016.
"The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes toward immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 53-78.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2015. "The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes towards immigration," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 82, WWWforEurope.
- Hainmueller, Jens & Hiscox, Michael J., 2007. "Educated Preferences: Explaining Attitudes Toward Immigration in Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(02), pages 399-442, April.
- Jens Hainmueller & Michael J. Hiscox, 2005. "Educated Preferences: Explaining Attitudes Toward Immigration in Europe," Others 0505013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Beenstock & Jeffrey Fisher, 1997. "The macroeconomic effects of immigration: Israel in the 1990s," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(2), pages 330-358, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:57890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarit Cohen & Chang-Tai Hsieh, 2001. "Macroeconomic and Labor Market Impact of Russian Immigration in Israel," Working Papers 2001-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Elise Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2011. "Why do Students Migrate? Where do they Migrate to?," Working Papers 25, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Davide Gandolfi & Timothy Halliday & Raymond Robertson, 2017. "Trade, FDI, migration, and the place premium: Mexico and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Gandolfi, Davide & Halliday, Timothy J. & Robertson, Raymond, 2015. "Trade, FDI, Migration, and the Place Premium: Mexico and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 9215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hainmueller, Jens & Hiscox, Michael J. & Margalit, Yotam, 2015. "Do concerns about labor market competition shape attitudes toward immigration? New evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 193-207.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2001. "Labor Supply, Migration, and Long-Term Development," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Epstein, Gil S, 2002. "Informational Cascades and Decision to Migrate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gandal, Neil & Hanson, Gordon H. & Slaughter, M.J.Matthew J., 2004. "Technology, trade, and adjustment to immigration in Israel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 403-428, April.
- Neil Gandal & Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2000. "Technology, Trade, and Adjustment to Immigration in Israel," NBER Working Papers 7962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaya, Mehmet-Erdem, 2005. "Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany," MPRA Paper 505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Dennis Coates & T. H. Gindling, 2013. "Is Hispanic Population Dispersion Into Rural Counties Contributing To Local Economic Growth?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 649-668, October.
- Elise S. Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2012. "Globalization and Migration: A “Unified Brain Drain” Model," Working Papers 2012-15, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:9:y:1996:i:1:p:83-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.