Immigration, investment, and real wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel M. Friedberg & Jennifer Hunt, 1995.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & J. Hunt, 1995. "The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth," Working Papers 95-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & SATO, Yasuhiro, 2006. "Labor market integration and migration: impacts on skill formation and the wage structure," CORE Discussion Papers 2006001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011.
"Temporary migration in theories of international mobility of labour,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 42(6), pages 7-48.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Temporary Migration in Theories of International Mobility of Labour," NBP Working Papers 89, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal & Brezis, Elise S., 2013.
"Brain drain and development traps,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 15-22.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brezis, 2013. "Brain drain and development traps," Post-Print halshs-01118567, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brezis, 2013. "Brain drain and development traps," Post-Print halshs-00846515, HAL.
- Tremblay, Rodrigue, 1998. "Mobilité internationale des facteurs de production en situation de chômage et de libre-échange," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(2), pages 245-271, juin.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Sarah Kups, 2017. "The economic effects of labour immigration in developing countries: A literature review," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 335, OECD Publishing.
- Huber, Peter & Oberdabernig, Doris A., 2016.
"The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes toward immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 53-78.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2015. "The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes towards immigration," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 82, WWWforEurope.
- Hainmueller, Jens & Hiscox, Michael J., 2007. "Educated Preferences: Explaining Attitudes Toward Immigration in Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(02), pages 399-442, April.
- Jens Hainmueller & Michael J. Hiscox, 2005. "Educated Preferences: Explaining Attitudes Toward Immigration in Europe," Others 0505013, EconWPA.
- Michael Beenstock & Jeffrey Fisher, 1997. "The macroeconomic effects of immigration: Israel in the 1990s," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(2), pages 330-358, June.
- Sarit Cohen & Chang-Tai Hsieh, 2001. "Macroeconomic and Labor Market Impact of Russian Immigration in Israel," Working Papers 2001-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Elise Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2011. "Why do Students Migrate? Where do they Migrate to?," Working Papers 25, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Davide Gandolfi & Timothy Halliday & Raymond Robertson, 2017. "Trade, FDI, migration, and the place premium: Mexico and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Gandolfi, Davide & Halliday, Timothy J. & Robertson, Raymond, 2015. "Trade, FDI, Migration, and the Place Premium: Mexico and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 9215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hainmueller, Jens & Hiscox, Michael J. & Margalit, Yotam, 2015. "Do concerns about labor market competition shape attitudes toward immigration? New evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 193-207.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2001. "Labor Supply, Migration, and Long-Term Development," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Epstein, Gil S, 2002. "Informational Cascades and Decision to Migrate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gandal, Neil & Hanson, Gordon H. & Slaughter, M.J.Matthew J., 2004. "Technology, trade, and adjustment to immigration in Israel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 403-428, April.
- Neil Gandal & Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2000. "Technology, Trade, and Adjustment to Immigration in Israel," NBER Working Papers 7962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaya, Mehmet-Erdem, 2005. "Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany," MPRA Paper 505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Dennis Coates & T. H. Gindling, 2013. "Is Hispanic Population Dispersion Into Rural Counties Contributing To Local Economic Growth?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 649-668, October.
- Elise S. Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2012. "Globalization and Migration: A “Unified Brain Drain” Model," Working Papers 2012-15, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:9:y:1996:i:1:p:83-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .