Report NEP-INT-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Braun, 2006. "Trade Liberalisation, Process and Product Innovation, and Relative Skill Demand," JEPS Working Papers 06-004, JEPS.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Regional Integration and Internal Economic Geography - an Empirical Evaluation with Portuguese Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Shin, Kwanho & Yang, Doo Yong, 2006. "Complementarity between Bilateral Trade and Financial Integration," MPRA Paper 694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali Hortaçsu & F. Asís Martínez-Jerez & Jason Douglas, 2006. "The Geography of Trade on eBay and MercadoLibre," Working Papers 06-09, NET Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:731 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yaya, Mehmet-Erdem, 2005. "Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany," MPRA Paper 505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Karl Gunnar Persson, 2006. "The Gains from Improved Market Efficiency: Trade Before and After the Transatlantic Telegraph," Discussion Papers 06-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Almada, Christa & Blanco-Gonzalez, Lorenzo & Eason, Patricia & Fullerton, Thomas, 2006. "Econometric Evidence Regarding Education and Border Income Performance," MPRA Paper 451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Popli, Gurleen, 2006. "The rising wage inequality in Mexico, 1984-2000: A distributional analysis," MPRA Paper 399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.