Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:17:y:1983:i:4:p:1087-1095 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:14:y:1980:i:2:p:255-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Twomey, Paul, 1998. "Reviving Veblenian Economic Psychology," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 433-448, July.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "Reclaiming habit for institutional economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 651-660, October.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Matthias Klaes & Esther-Mirjam Sent, 2005. "A Conceptual History of the Emergence of Bounded Rationality," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 27-59, Spring.
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2001. "A Noção de Incerteza nos Pós-Keynesianos e Institucionalistas: uma Conciliação Possível?," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 001, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:357-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:32:y:1998:i:4:p:1019-1030 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Dequech, 1999. "Expectations and Confidence under Uncertainty," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 415-430, March.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; keynesianismo; comportamento dos agentes; instituições; institucionalismo;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-10-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-10-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.