Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]
Chapter 12 of Keynes´ General Theory has concepts and analytical links with strong identification with the ones used by the so-called institutional approaches. This essay emphasises what seems to have been anticipated by Keynes on the research core of institutional economics, mainly based on his behavioural assumptions.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2006|
|Date of revision:||01 Dec 2006|
|Publication status:||Published in Revista de Economia 32.2(2006): pp. 63-80|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthias Klaes & Esther-Mirjam Sent, 2005. "A Conceptual History of the Emergence of Bounded Rationality," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 27-59, Spring.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- David Dequech, 1999. "Expectations and Confidence under Uncertainty," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(3), pages 415-430, April.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2001. "A Noção de Incerteza nos Pós-Keynesianos e Institucionalistas: uma Conciliação Possível?," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 001, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Twomey, Paul, 1998. "Reviving Veblenian Economic Psychology," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 433-48, July.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1993.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "Reclaiming habit for institutional economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 651-660, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.