A Conceptual History of the Emergence of Bounded Rationality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2003. "Muddling through and policy analysis," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 197-215.
- Rosenberg, Alexander, 1992. "Economics--Mathematical Politics or Science of Diminishing Returns?," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226727233.
- Cooter, Robert & Rappoport, Peter, 1984. "Were the Ordinalists Wrong about Welfare Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 507-530, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Rasmussen, 2010. "Innovation and Commercialisation in the Biopharmaceutical Industry," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13680.
- Barros, Gustavo, 2007.
"Herbert A. Simon e o conceito de racionalidade: limites e procedimentos
[Herbert A. Simon and the concept of rationality: boundaries and procedures]," MPRA Paper 71508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Harris, Richard, 1977. "Estimating Technology in an Intertemporal Framework: A Neo-Austrian Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(2), pages 161-170, May.
- Rodolfo Garcia Sierra & Alvaro Zerda Sarmiento, 2016. "Hydropower Megaprojects in Colombia and the Influence of Local Communities: A View from Prospect Theory to Decision Making Process based on Expert Judgment used in Large Organizations," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 408-420.
- Basel, Jörn S. & Brühl, Rolf, 2013. "Rationality and dual process models of reasoning in managerial cognition and decision making," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 745-754.
- Pessali, Huascar, 2006.
"Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 5017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Petracca, Enrico, 2015. "A tale of paradigm clash: Simon, situated cognition and the interpretation of bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 64517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judy L Klein, 2015. "The Cold War Hot House for Modeling Strategies at the Carnegie Institute of Technology," Working Papers Series 19, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:37:y:2005:i:1:p:27-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .