Report NEP-HPE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Palma, Nuno, 2007. "History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?," MPRA Paper 5111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pessali, Huascar, 2006.
"Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 5017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Heller, Claudia & Dessotti, Marina, 2007.
"Cruz keynesiana: interpretações gráficas da demanda efetiva
[Keynesian cross: diagrammatical interpretations of effective demand]," MPRA Paper 5076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Laidler, 2007. "Successes and Failures of Monetary Policy Since the 1950s," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20072, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Will monetary policy become more of a science?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Salvary, Stanley C. W., 2007. "Accounting: A General Commentary on an Empirical Science," MPRA Paper 5005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2007.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "Economics Against Democracy," Economics Working Papers 03_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Working papers 2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carney, Richard, 2007. "Farmers and Capitalism," MPRA Paper 5148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Klaes & Geoff Lightfoot & Simon Lilley, 2007. "Market masculinities and electronic trading," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 014/2007, SCEME.