Report NEP-HPE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Palma, Nuno, 2007. "History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?," MPRA Paper 5111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pessali, Huascar, 2006.
"Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 5017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Heller, Claudia & Dessotti, Marina, 2007.
"Cruz keynesiana: interpretações gráficas da demanda efetiva
[Keynesian cross: diagrammatical interpretations of effective demand]," MPRA Paper 5076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Will monetary policy become more of a science?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Salvary, Stanley C. W., 2007. "Accounting: A General Commentary on an Empirical Science," MPRA Paper 5005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2007.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "Economics Against Democracy," Economics Working Papers 03_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Working papers 2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carney, Richard, 2007. "Farmers and Capitalism," MPRA Paper 5148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Klaes & Geoff Lightfoot & Simon Lilley, 2007. "Market masculinities and electronic trading," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 014/2007, SCEME.