History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Palma, Nuno Pedro G., 2008. "History Of Economics Or A Selected History Of Economics?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 93-104, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1971. "After Samuelson, Who Needs Adam Smith?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 225-237, Fall.
- Weintraub, E. Roy, 2007. "Economic Science Wars," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 267-282, September.
- Moscati, Ivan, 2008. "More Economics, Please: We'Re Historians Of Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 85-92, March.
- Esther-Mirjam Sent, 1999. "The randomness of rational expectations: a perspective on Sargent's early incentives," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 439-471.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000.
"What Do We Know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell Did Not?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1375-1409.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000. "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?," NBER Working Papers 7550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Arrow, 2001. "The five most significant developments in economics of the twentieth century," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 298-304.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Economics;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-10-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-10-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-10-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-10-06 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.