After Samuelson, Who Needs Adam Smith?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palma, Nuno Pedro G., 2008.
"History Of Economics Or A Selected History Of Economics?,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 93-104, March.
- Palma, Nuno, 2007. "History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?," MPRA Paper 5111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boettke, Peter, 2012.
"A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 753-756.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," MPRA Paper 32376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avi J. Cohen & Ross B. Emmett, 2011. "Why and How to Teach the History of Economic Thought: Economics as Historically Produced Knowledge," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 52 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chamilall Neelkant S., 2000. "La Genese Du Label Autricheen': La Pensee De Carl Menger," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-66, March.
- Huáscar Fialho Pessali & Ramón G. Fernández, 2006. "Negotiating Transaction Cost Economics: Oliver Williamson and his audiences," Working Papers 0048, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Maneschi, 2000. "How New is the "New Trade Theory" of the Past Two Decades?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0027, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Robert Garnett & John Reardon, 2011. "Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses," Working Papers 201102, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Harro Maas, 2013. "A 2 x 2 = 4 hobby horse: Mark Blaug on rational and historical reconstructions," Chapters,in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 10, pages 125-145 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert F. Garnett & Jack Reardon, 2011. "Pluralism in Economics Education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michel Herland, 1992. "À quoi sert l'histoire de la pensée économique ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(5), pages 953-960.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Yann Giraud & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2014.
"Chasing the B: A Bibliographic Account of Economics’ Relation to its Past, 1991-2011,"
THEMA Working Papers
2014-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Yann Giraud, 2014. "Chasing the B: A Bibliographic Account of Economics’ Relation to its Past, 1991-2011," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:3:y:1971:i:2:p:225-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.