Health Aid and Health Improvement in Sub Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Breen & Kristian Bernt Karlson & Anders Holm, 2013. "Total, Direct, and Indirect Effects in Logit and Probit Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 42(2), pages 164-191, May.
- Kai Carstensen & Erich Gundlach, 2006.
"The Primacy of Institutions Reconsidered: Direct Income Effects of Malaria Prevalence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(3), pages 309-339.
- Carstensen, Kai & Gundlach, Erich, 2006. "The primacy of institutions reconsidered: Direct income effects of malaria prevalence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19929, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chauvet, Lisa & Collier, Paul & Duponchel, Marguerite, 2010. "What explains aid project success in post-conflict situations ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5418, The World Bank.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 1993. "The Decline of Private-Sector Unionism and the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 279-296.
- Claudia R. Williamson, 2008. "Foreign Aid and Human Development: The Impact of Foreign Aid to the Health Sector," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 188-207, July.
- Howard White & Edoardo Masset & Nina Blondal & Hugh Waddington, 2005. "Maintaining Momentum to 2015? An impact evaluation of interventions to improve maternal and child health and nutrition in Bangladesh," Development and Comp Systems 0510004, EconWPA.
- Andrews,Donald W. K. & Stock,James H. (ed.), 2005. "Identification and Inference for Econometric Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521844413.
- Mishra, Prachi & Newhouse, David, 2009. "Does health aid matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 855-872, July.
- David Fielding, 2011. "Health aid and governance in developing countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 757-769, July.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2004. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: A Production Function Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Kosack, Stephen, 2003. "Effective Aid: How Democracy Allows Development Aid to Improve the Quality of Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Even, William E & Macpherson, David A, 1990. "The Gender Gap in Pensions and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 259-265, May.
- Samuel GUERINEAU & Gérard CHAMBAS & Jean-François BRUN, 2008.
"Aide et mobilisation fiscale dans les pays en développement,"
- Jean-François Brun & Gérard Chambas & Samuel Guerineau, 2011. "Aide et mobilisation fiscale dans les pays en développement," Working Papers halshs-00556804, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apanisile Muyiwa Tolulope & Akinlo Taiwo, 2014. "Growth Effects of Health Inputs and Outcomes in Sub-Sahara African Countries (1995-2011)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(6), pages 705-714, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Aid; Health outcomes; Instrumental variable; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .