The Evolution of Trade Unions in Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryson, Alex, 2002.
"The union membership wage premium: an analysis using propensity score matching,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson, 2002. "The Union Membership Wage Premium: An Analysis Using Propensity Score Matching," CEP Discussion Papers dp0530, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2006.
"Workplace Industrial Relations in Britain, 1980-2004,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Forth, 2007. "Workplace Industrial Relations in Britain, 1980-2004," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 288, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alison L. Booth, 1985. "The Free Rider Problem and a Social Custom Model of Trade Union Membership," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 253-261.
- Michael Poole & Roger Mansfield & Julian Gould-Williams & Priya Mendes, 2005. "British Managers' Attitudes and Behaviour in Industrial Relations: A Twenty-Year Study," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 117-134, March.
- John Child, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment in the UK 1985-1994: The Impact on Domestic Management Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Nigel Pain & Desirée van Welsum, 2005.
"International Production Relocation and Exports of Services,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2004(1), pages 67-94.
- Nigel Pain, 2004. "International Production Relocation and Exports of Services," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 237, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Howard Gospel & P Willman, 2003. "High Performance Workplaces: the Role of Employee Involvement in a Modern Economy Evidence on the EU Directive Establishing a General Framework for Informing and Consulting Employees," CEP Discussion Papers dp0562, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Howard Gospel & P Willman, 2004. "Comparatively Open: Statutory Information Disclosure for Consultation and Bargaining in Germany, France and the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0615, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
- David Metcalf, 2001. "British Unions: Dissolution or Resurgence Revisited," CEP Discussion Papers dp0493, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Complementarities; Industrial Relations; Trade Unions; Corporate Governance;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .