Sectoral and geographical positioning of the EU in the international division of labour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1999. "Haute technologie et échelles de qualité : de fortes asymétries en Europe," Working Papers 1999-08, CEPII research center.
- Angela Cheptea & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2004.
"The World Market: Market Shares and Export Performances,"
La Lettre du CEPII,
CEPII research center, issue 231.
- Angela Cheptea & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2005. "World Trade Competitiveness: A Disaggregated View by Shift-Share Analysis," Working Papers 2005-23, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ph. Monfort & Hylke Vandenbussche & E. Forlani, 2008. "Chinese Competition and Skill-Upgrading in European Textiles: Firm-level Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 19808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2012. "The rise of emerging economies in the EU15 trade," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(1), pages 133-175, April.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; competitivness; market shares; export performance; comparative advantage; shift-share;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .