Inter-dependencies and Causality in the Macroeconomic Variables: Evidence from Pakistan (1960-2005). Sarhad J. Agric. 24 (1): 199-205
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali F. Darrat, 1985. "Inflation and Federal Budget Deficits: some Empirical Results," Public Finance Review, , vol. 13(2), pages 206-215, April.
- Ali Darrat, 2000. "Are budget deficits inflationary? A reconsideration of the evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 633-636.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 2001. "The Stock Market and the Economy in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 107-114.
- Ahking, Francis W. & Miller, Stephen M., 1985. "The relationship between government deficits, money growthm and inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 447-467.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 1994. "Cointegration, causality and the government budget-inflation relationship in Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(11), pages 204-206.
- Karras, Georgios, 1994. "Macroeconomic effects of budget deficits: further international evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 190-210, April.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Dwyer, Gerald P, Jr, 1982. "Inflation and Government Deficits," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 315-329, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onwachukwu, Chinedu Increase, 2015. "Does Unemployment Significantly Impact on the Economic Growth of Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 66966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinterdependency in macroeconomic variables; causality in macroeconomic variables;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .