Inflation and Government Deficits
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandil, Magda, 2009.
"Demand-side stabilization policies: What is the evidence of their potential?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 261-276.
- Magda E. Kandil, 2000. "Demand-Side Stabilization Policies; What is the Evidence of their Potential?," IMF Working Papers 00/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Michael B. Devereux, 2006.
"Asymmetric Effects of Government Spending: Does the Level of Real Interest Rates Matter?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(si), pages 1-8.
- Michael B. Devereux & Woon Gyu Choi, 2004. "Asymmetric Effects of Government Spending: Does the Level of Real Interest Rates Matter?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 666, Econometric Society.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Michael B. Devereux, 2005. "Asymmetric Effects of Government Spending; Does the Level of Real Interest Rates Matter?," IMF Working Papers 05/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Preston J. Miller & William Roberds, 1992. "How little we know about deficit policy effects," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-11.
- Lin, Hsin-Yi & Chu, Hao-Pang, 2013. "Are fiscal deficits inflationary?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 214-233.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987.
"Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 263-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987. "Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damla Haciibrahimoglu & Pinar Derin-Gure, 2013. "Generational Accounting in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1301, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2013.
- Anthony Orji & Onyinye .I. Anthony-Orji & Joan C. Okafor, 2015. "Inflation And Unemployment Nexus In Nigeria: Another Test of the Phillips Curve," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(5), pages 766-778, May.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003. "Crowding-Out Hypothesis versus Ricardian Equivalence Proposition: Evidence from Literature," MPRA Paper 42141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1990. "Is Government Spending Stimulative?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(4), pages 30-46, October.
- Darrat, Ali F & Glascock, John L, 1993. "On the Real Estate Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Thomas J. Finn, 1988. "A Note on the Real Federal Deficit," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 263-270, Jul-Sep.
- Mark Wheeler, 1999. "The macroeconomic impacts of government debt: An empirical analysis of the 1980s and 1990s," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(3), pages 273-284, September.
- Kandil, Magda, 2001. "Asymmetry in the effects of us government spending shocks: evidence and implications," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 137-165.
- Preston J. Miller & William Roberds, 1989. "How little we know about budget policy effects," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 89-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Hussain, Anwar Hussain, 2008. "Inter-dependencies and Causality in the Macroeconomic Variables: Evidence from Pakistan (1960-2005). Sarhad J. Agric. 24 (1): 199-205," MPRA Paper 42034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric M. Leeper, 1989. "Policy rules, information and fiscal effects in a "Ricardian" model," International Finance Discussion Papers 360, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:pra:mprapa:61939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilin Neyapti, 2003. "Budget Deficits and Inflation: The Roles of Central Bank Independence and Financial Market Development," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(4), pages 458-475, October.
- Richard G. Sheehan, 1985. "The federal reserve reaction function: does debt growth influence monetary policy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 24-33.
- Jean-Claude Nachega, 2005. "Fiscal Dominance and Inflation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," IMF Working Papers 05/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Amela HUBIC & Francisco DE CASTRO, "undated". "The Effects of Inflation on General Government Accounts," EcoMod2010 259600077, EcoMod.
- Henri-Paul Rousseau, 1983. "The Dome Syndrome: The Debt Overhanging Canadian Government and Business," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 37-52, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:20:y:1982:i:3:p:315-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .