The relationship between government deficits, money growthm and inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Vouldis, Angelos T., 2013. "Business cycles and economic crisis in Greece (1960–2011): A long run equilibrium analysis in the Eurozone," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 804-816.
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Chakraborty, Lekha S, 2006. "Is Fiscal Policy Contracyclical in India: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 7604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Maier & Saskia Bezoen, 2002.
"Central bank bashing: The case of the European Central Bank,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2002-18, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Philipp Maier & Saskia Bezoen, 2002. "Central bank bashing: The case of the European Central Bank," Macroeconomics 0209001, EconWPA.
- Burdekin, Richard C K & Laney, Leroy O, 1988. "Fiscal Policymaking and the Central Bank Institutional Constraint," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 647-662.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Laney, Leroy O., 1986. "Fiscal policymaking and the central bank institutional constraint," Working Papers 8606, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Maier, Philipp & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & de Haan, Jakob, 2002. "Political pressure on the Bundesbank: an empirical investigation using the Havrilesky approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-123, March.
- Peter J. Saunders, 1989. "Federal Budget Deficits, Interest Rates, and Inflation: Their Implication for Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 213-219, Jul-Sep.
- repec:fip:feddrp:8606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Jacobs, Jan & Groote, Peter, 1995. "Productivity impacts of infrastructure investment in the Netherlands 1853-1913," Research Report 95D30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Lin, Hsin-Yi & Chu, Hao-Pang, 2013. "Are fiscal deficits inflationary?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 214-233.
- Oseni Isiaq Olasunkanmi & Sanni Hauwa Yetunde, 2016. "Does Fiscal Deficit Granger Cause Impulsiveness in Inflation Rate in Nigeria?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 208-216, October.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:95d30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hemantha K.J. Ekanayake, 2012. "The Link Between Fiscal Deficit and Inflation: Do public sector wages matter?," ASARC Working Papers 2012-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Maier, Philipp & Bezoen, Saskia, 2004. "Bashing and supporting central banks: the Bundesbank and the European Central Bank," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 923-939, November.
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Hussain, Anwar Hussain, 2008. "Inter-dependencies and Causality in the Macroeconomic Variables: Evidence from Pakistan (1960-2005). Sarhad J. Agric. 24 (1): 199-205," MPRA Paper 42034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theofanis Papageorgiou, 2011. "Technology and economic fluctuations in the US food sector (1958-2006)," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 140-164, January.
- Michaelides, Panayotis & Milios, John, 2009. "TFP change, output gap and inflation in the Russian Federation (1994-2006)," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 339-352, July.
- Sturm, Jan-egbert & Jacobs, Jan & Groote, Peter, 1999. "Output Effects of Infrastructure Investment in the Netherlands, 1853-1913," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 355-380, April.
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khattak, M Saghir & Hussain, Anwar Hussain, 2008. "Inter-Dependencies in Budget Deficit and its Financing Sources in Pakistan (1960-2005)," MPRA Paper 42031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Mukherjee, Tarun K., 1995. "Inter-industry differences and the impact of operating and financial leverages on equity risk," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 141-155.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:7:y:1985:i:4:p:447-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed