The Stock Market and the Economy in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:119-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Wajid Raza & Hassan Muhsin, 2013.
"Financial Liberalization and Macroeconomic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Selected Asian Countries,"
International Journal of Financial Economics,
Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 16-27.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hasan M, 2011. "Financial liberalization and macroeconomic performance, empirical evidence from selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 34559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2011.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Faridul Islam & Ijaz Ur Rehman, 2016.
"Stocks as Hedge against Inflation in Pakistan: Evidence from ARDL Approach,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 17(6), pages 1280-1295, December.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam, Faridul, 2010. "Stocks as Hedge against Inflation in Pakistan: Evidence from ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 30970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Nadeem Iqbal & Sajid Rahman Khattak & Muhammad Arif Khattak, 2013. "Relationship between Macroeconomic Variables and KSE-100 Index: Evidence from Pakistan," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 101-105, December.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v2i2p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khattak, M Saghir & Hussain, Anwar Hussain, 2008. "Inter-Dependencies in Budget Deficit and its Financing Sources in Pakistan (1960-2005)," MPRA Paper 42031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2007. "Exchange rates or stock prices, what causes what: A firm level empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 27209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javid, Attiya Yasmin & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2008. "Testing multifactor capital asset pricing model in case of Pakistani market," MPRA Paper 37341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew McCartney, 2011. "Pakistan, Growth, Dependency, and Crisis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 71-94, September.
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Hussain, Anwar Hussain, 2008. "Inter-dependencies and Causality in the Macroeconomic Variables: Evidence from Pakistan (1960-2005). Sarhad J. Agric. 24 (1): 199-205," MPRA Paper 42034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehr-un-Nisa & Mohammad Nishat, 2011. "The Determinants of Stock Prices in Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 276-291, December.
- Mohammed Nishat & Rozina Shaheen, 2004. "Macroeconomic Factors and Pakistani Equity Market," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 619-637.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:115-124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStock Market; Economy; Pakistan; Linkages; Causality;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.