Heterogeneity of taxation in EA Member countries and some implications for EA fiscal governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huixin Bi & Eric M. Leeper & Campbell Leith, 2013.
"Uncertain Fiscal Consolidations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 31-63, February.
- Huixin Bi & Eric M. Leeper & Campbell B. Leith, 2012. "Uncertain Fiscal Consolidations," NBER Working Papers 17844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huixin Bi & Eric M. Leeper & Campbell Leith, 2012. "Uncertain Fiscal Consolidations," Working Papers 2012_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Huixin Bi & Eric M. Leeper & Campbell Leith, 2013. "Uncertain Fiscal Consolidations," Staff Working Papers 13-26, Bank of Canada.
- Bi, Huixin & Leeper, Eric M. & Leith, Campbell, 2012. "Uncertain Fiscal Consolidations," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-09, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Francesco Caprioli & Sandro Momigliano, 2011. "The effects of fiscal shocks with debt-stabilizing budgetary policies in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 839, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael P. Keane, 2011. "Labor Supply and Taxes: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 961-1075, December.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2012.
"The Effects of Social Spending on Economic Activity: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 129-152, March.
- Davide, Furceri & Aleksandra, Zdzienicka, 2011. "The Effects of Social Spending on Economic Activity: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 30356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2009.
"Le tasse in Europa dagli anni novanta
[Taxation in Europe since the Years 1990s]," MPRA Paper 23441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günter Coenen & Christopher J. Erceg & Charles Freedman & Davide Furceri & Michael Kumhof & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Jesper Lindé & Annabelle Mourougane & Dirk Muir & Susanna Mursula & Carlos d, 2012.
"Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 22-68, January.
- Michael Kumhof & Dirk V Muir & Carlos de Resende & Jan in ‘t Veld & René Lalonde & Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane & John Roberts & Stephen Snudden & Mathias Trabandt & Günter Coenen & Susanna M, 2010. "Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models," IMF Working Papers 10/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2011. "Economic crisis and taxation in Europe," MPRA Paper 31007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardi, LUIGI, 2013. "Recent findings regarding the shift from direct to indirect taxation in the EA-17," MPRA Paper 47877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2014. "Tax reforms in EU Member States subce rhe turn of the New centuri: selected observations," MPRA Paper 56856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2014. "Tax Reforms in the EU Member States Since the Turn of the New Century: Selected Observations," Working papers 2, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; Fiscal rules; Fiscal consolidation; Budget balance; EA countries;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-07-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-07-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .