Measuring Cyclically-adjusted Budget Balances for OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Murchison & Janine Robbins, "undated". "Fiscal Policy and the Business Cycle: A New Approach to Identifying the Interaction," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-06, Department of Finance Canada.
- Paul van den Noord, 2000. "The Size and Role of Automatic Fiscal Stabilizers in the 1990s and Beyond," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 230, OECD Publishing.
- Gábor P. Kiss & Gábor Vadas, 2004. "Mind the Gap – Watch the Ways of Cyclical Adjustment of the Budget Balance," MNB Working Papers 2004/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Vincent Koen & Paul van den Noord, 2005. "Fiscal Gimmickry in Europe: One-Off Measures and Creative Accounting," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 417, OECD Publishing.
- Vladimir Bezdek & Kamil Dybczak & Ales Krejdl, 2003. "Czech Fiscal Policy: Introductory Analysis," Working Papers 2003/07, Czech National Bank.
- Bouthevillain, Carine & Cour-Thimann, Philippine & van de Dool, Gerrit & Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Langenus, Geert & Mohr, Matthias & Momigliano, Sandro & Tujula, Mika, 2001.
"Cyclically adjusted budget balances: an alternative approach,"
Working Paper Series
77, European Central Bank.
- Bouthevillain, C. & Van Den Dool, G. & Langenus, G. & Mohr, M. & Momigliano, S. & Tujula, M. & De Cos, P.H. & Cour-Thimann, Philippine, 2001. "Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balances: an Alternative Approach," Papers 77, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Gábor P. Kiss & Gábor Vadas, 2005.
"Mind the Gap – International Comparison of Cyclical Adjustment of the Budget,"
MNB Working Papers
2005/04, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Gabor Vadas & Gabor P.Kiss, 2005. "Mind the Gap – International Comparison of Cyclical Adjustment of the Budget," Public Economics 0512010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsautomatic stabilisers; business cycles; cycle économique; finances publiques; fiscal policy; politique budgétaire; public finances; stabilisateurs automatiques;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:434-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.