Report NEP-PBE-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Armour, 2005. "Who should make corporate law? EC legislation vs regulatory competition," Working Papers wp307, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:col:000138:001068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200569 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard, 2005. "The Microeconometric Estimation of Treatment Effects - An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 1653, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L. & Coles, Melvyn, 2005. "Increasing Returns to Education and the Skills Under-Investment Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 1657, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nathalie Girouard & Christophe André, 2005. "Measuring Cyclically-adjusted Budget Balances for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 434, OECD Publishing.
- Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2005. "Competition among different levels of government: the re-election problem," POLIS Working Papers 47, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- DAVID DORN & Justina Fischer & GEBHARD KIRCHGÄSSNER & ALFONSO SOUSA-POZA, 2005. "Is It Culture or Democracy? The Impact of Democracy, Income, and Culture on Happiness," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Susana Santos, 2005. "Effects of changes in flows of funds between Government and households.A SAM approach to Portugal," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samia Tavares, 2005. "Does Rapid Liberalization Increase Corruption?," Public Economics 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2005.
- Enrique Alberola & Jose M González-Minguez & Pablo Hernandez-de-Cos & Jose M Marqués, 2005. "How cyclical do cyclically-adjusted balances remain? An EU study," Public Economics 0507004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Alberola, 2005. "La Europeizacion De La Politica Macroeconomica," Public Economics 0507005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils Soguel & Alexandre Tangerini, 2005. "Fiscal Equlisation and Citizen's Preferences : Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," Public Economics 0507006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin, 2005. "26 cantons suisses… 27 politiques budgétaires ou aucune?," Public Economics 0507007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masahiro Endoh, 2005. "Cross-Border Political Donations and Pareto-Efficient Tariffs," Working Papers 915, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.